Wednesday, September 19, 2012

CottageCutz Haunted House

Look at this Haunted House.  I have been wanting a really cool Haunted House for a long time.  I have had my eye on the PSX Haunted House forever but the price of that has been outrageous on the auction boards.  But along comes this CottageCutz die and I am in love-it's perfect.
 To make the Harvest Moon I die cut the second largest circle in the Spellbinders scalloped and circle sets.  I then distress inked with Rangers Mustard Seed, Spiced Marmalade, Barn Door.  The Ghost are from my stash of K & Company Die Cuts, the pumpkins are K & Company Stickers.  The spider corners, the bats, drippy goo, and the fence are Martha Stewart punches.  The "Boo" Sentiment is a Recollection sticker.
 The haunted house and all the black card stock was painted with glitter glue and black glitter was applied.  This is that very cool die from CottageCutz that I used for the card.
Thank you so much for stopping by today.  I really appreciate it.  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Lorie said...

WOW! Totally in love with this, Carol!

Sandy Smith said...

OH MY GOODNESS! This is the coolest Halloween card EVER! Great job! I love all the glitter.

Cheryl Walker said...

Carol I LOVE LOVE LOVE your Halloween card hun! Beautiful job on the Haunted House, love it!! Also love all the Halloween extra's you added! Beautiful job as always!!!
Hugs,
Cheryl

Janice W. said...

Awesome job with this fun Halloween card Carol! Love it!