Thursday, December 22, 2011

'Tis the Season

Hello everyone and Happy Thursday to all! Today I wanted to share the sweet "Hot Cocoa Cafe" LOVE this cottage cutz too! There are different ways you can put this together, and i kept mine kinda simple.
I also used the banner from Boxwood Vine Wreath, and the matching stamp 'Tis the Season, now for the background i used the Holiday Doily in Red. Hot Cocoa Cafe was cut out all in white, and then i colored each piece with copics. Next I added some stickles for the snow :) LOVE the look it gave to my Cottage Cutz. 

Supplies:
Hot Cocoa Cafe/Cottage Cutz
Boxwood Vine Wreath/Cottage Cutz
Holiday Doily/Cottage Cutz
Design Paper /DCWV
Ribbon/Really Reasonable Ribbon
Pearls/Stickles/Sewing
Copics to color/Tim holtz for dusting the banner
2 gingerbread boys from a button pack

Well I hope everyone is ready for Christmas, I have wrapping to do, and all my shopping was done online this year. this is our first year with no presents wrapped yet under our tree, they are all up here with me, waiting to be wrapped.....hehehehehehe Im waiting for my hubby to help me, as i wont be able to do it alone. 

I do want to wish you all a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!! 

Thank you for looking and have a very nice day!

Hugs to all,
Cheryl

2 comments:

Ria Zonnestraaltje said...

Gorgeouss Cheryl but now I want one ;) LOL
hugs Ria

Vicky said...

beautiful beautiful. I love this card