Sunday, October 16, 2011

Halloween Greetings

Good morning and happy Sunday!  I'm still loving my Halloween cards, so today I have yet one more to share with you.  This one was made with the Spooky Sign Post Cottage Cutz die.  This was cut with white card stock and colored with Copic markers.
I added the sentiments by hand, giving each sign a different word.  A few rhinestones for sparkle, and some wide grosgrain ribbon were what I used for embellishment, so this one was really quick and easy.  I really think this would make a cute Halloween party invitation by just putting the words "You're Invited To A Party" on each little sign. 

I hope you're enjoying a fabulous weekend, and I'm so glad you could stop by today.  Have a blessed day and happy crafting!


3 comments:

Jeannie from PolkaCabana.wordpress.com said...

Lorie, this is JUST the cutest thing ever! Fantastic all the way around!

CreatedbyKay said...

Lorie, I love the tall card for this sign post, it's so cute! Love the bling you added too!

Unknown said...

Fantastic card Lorie