Monday, August 15, 2011

Flower Stall



Doesn't it make you smile to walk by a flower stall full of beautiful flowers? Of course it does! So I thought it would make anyone smile who was given a card with a fun flower booth on it! I love the Ticket Booth die, but I thought I would show you that this cutie can be re-purposed. I used the flower bunch from Laundry Line, added leaves from the Ornate Circle Frame, and a couple of clouds from Summertime Fun. I love getting creative "making a scene," by combining different dies. I hope you will give it a try!


Link

4 comments:

Pearl said...

Oh how cute!! Love the colors too!

Lorie said...

Your scene is brilliant, Gini! You worked in some wonderful dies with this beauty, and it's just fabulous!! Great job!!!!!

CreatedbyKay (Kay Norman) said...

I will never stop saying how versatile these dies are and your cute card is more proof! Great idea!

Cheryl Walker said...

Very very cute Gini!! love your flower stand :)
Hugs,
Cheryl