Monday, March 21, 2011

Happy Spring?

Hello everyone!

Well today is the first day of Spring.  It sure doesn't feel like Spring here in MA.  This certainly has been a long Winter.  For todays card I used the Ornate Dragonfly die.  I used glittered cardstock from DCWV to make the dragonfly.  I framed it with a white background so it would pop off the page.  The background paper is from The Sasha Collection by Prima Marketing.  The ribbon is from Michael's.  Enjoy the day and Happy Spring!

Hugs and smiles,
Janice

3 comments:

Shar said...

Ohhhh pretty! Maybe your springy card will urge spring to finally get out of bed and join us. LOL :)

Lorie said...

This is beautiful, Janice! That paper is a gorgeous background for the dragonfly. Very well done! I hope Spring reaches you soon! It has finally sprung here, and I sure hope it's here to stay.

Ruth Ellen said...

So soft and sweet!! Love the Springy colors and feel!