Friday, February 25, 2011

Thank Ewe

Hello and happy Friday, friends!  I'm running late this morning!  We had a snow storm last night, and there's a fresh 6 inches of the white stuff on the ground.  A late night combined with a cold and overcast morning had me sleeping in, and therefore, running behind with everything today!  Oh well, it WAS some good sleeping weather!  I have a card for you today that I made with my ever favorite Cottage Impressions stamps from the farm release.  For this card, I used the Sheep Stamp and the Farm Phrases stamps (set of 7).  I'm having a lot of fun with this particular release, and I'm especially enjoying the chance to color these adorable images!
Coloring the sheep was easy peasy with a technique I learned at the Intermediate Copic certification class that I took last fall, and be sure to check out my blog tomorrow, because I plan to have a video to share that focuses on this particular technique, using this stamp.  I used kraft and barely banana card stock for this card, and the patterned paper is from an Imaginisce  12x12 stack called Exotic East.  For embellishments, I used some brads, grosgrain ribbon, and a cute little clip to hold the sentiment to the ribbon.  I finished this card off with a little hand drawn doodling around the edge of the image.  That pretty much does it for this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I wish you a blessed day, a wonderful weekend and lots of happy stamping!


3 comments:

Janice W. said...

Lorie I really like this stamp too, though I haven't inked mine up yet. Can't wait to see the tutorial you will be posting. Love your card! I love everything you make!
Love and hugs, Janice

Ruth Ellen said...

I always enjoy your Copic work!! This is such a cute stamp!!

Shar said...

I love this! Sheepies are so cute anyway but your card is so sweet. I want to live next door to you so you can be my copics teacher on demand. LOL!!!