Monday, November 29, 2010

Holiday Cards





Hello friends! I apologize for being late with my post. Comcast went down last night, along the East Coast, and didn't return until recently. Here are some things I have been working on. The Thanksgiving card was made with the die Autumn Centerpiece. I love this die and plan on using the candles for a Christmas Centerpiece card. The moose was made with a Cottage Impressions stamp, Moose with lights. I colored him with Copics and added various stickles for the lights. The Christmas tree was cut from green foil cardstock with the Elegant Christmas Tree die. The penguin was cut with white cardstock and colored with copic markers. I color the pieces before assembling, my personal preference. The die is Penguin with skis. I hope you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving. Mine was really nice and the food was delicious! Thanks for stopping by!
Hugs and smiles!
Janice



3 comments:

Shar said...

Wow Janice, you've been busy. These are great. I love the penguin especially. So nice!

christys_scrappin said...

I just sent you a stylish blog award!

http://christysscrappin.blogspot.com/

Ruth Ellen said...

LOVE your cards!!! The tree one is my fav!! I knew that die would be awesome!! Gonna have to get that one!