Thursday, November 05, 2009

School Days Mini Album


I think the new Quickutz Santa's Workshop Gift Set is so fun!! When I first saw it, I was afraid that the albums were going to be too small. Boy was I wrong!! They are perfectly sized for quick and easy mini albums!!

The Peppermint Album is a really nice size! The pages are 3.75 inches wide and 5.5 inches tall. I chose it to use to create my School Days album. I have created a two-page spread for every grade Kindergarten through Senior Year of High School. Now, all I will have to do each year is pop in the new photos and add a few notes and that's it!

I can't wait to see how my daughter changes over the years. I think this is going to be such a fun mini album and so easy to keep current because the album is already finished! I just have to add the updates each year. Anything I can do to make myself feel "up to date" is great!! ;)

I used Imaginesce papers and some other Quickutz dies to embellish the pages and book cover. The little page tab is one of the extra cookie cutter dies that comes in the new Gift Set. How cute is that!! I love it! Lots of other fun little surprises in the Gift Set so be sure to check them out at the Scrapping Cottage! Quantities are limited and once they're gone - they're gone!! So you don't want to miss out!











5 comments:

Natasha said...

FANTASTIC project Ruth Ellen. You have done a wonderful job. I am definatly going to do one of these albums for my kids. My son is in grade 1 this year. He loves school, but his favourite part of school is his Lunch :-)

annb said...

Mini Albums are so much fun. I love the apple and bling on your book.

Rochelle said...

So cute Ruth Ellen! A very sweet book! I also love the bling! Bright and colorful! :O)

DonnaMundinger said...

what a cute little album! maybe I could ease into scrapping that way. xxD

CreatedbyKay said...

Such a cute mini album idea Ruth Ellen!