Thursday, November 19, 2009

Have yourself a Moo-ey Little Christmas!

I just love this little Cottage Cutz Calf die from the Autumn release! He is the perfect size to use on cards or layouts. Since I figured it was a no-brainer that this guy is a fabulous addition to any kind of farm-related layouts or other projects, I decided to come up with something a little different for my post today.


I thought he would be the perfect addition to an otherwise traditional looking Christmas card. You know - kind of catch people of guard and have a little fun while you're at it!

I hope this card gets you inspired to try to something fun and different with your Cottage Cutz dies! They are truly perfect for any occasion!! :)

4 comments:

Emily S said...

Super cute!!! Love that little cow!

annb said...

What an original card and saying! Very Clever! Your card is adorable and so is the little cow!!! Thanks!

Rochelle said...

You are so very thoughtful and creative, Ruth Ellen! What a darling idea and a very cute card to go along with it! :O)

CreatedbyKay said...

This would be the perfect Christmas card for my uncle you raises cows! Cute card Ruth Ellen!