Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Watch for it Wednesday #30!

Seeing WHITE!!!!!


I love so many things that are white......
Snowflakes Falling
Baby's Breath in a Bouquet
A Soft Fluffy Pillow
A Warm Cozy Sweater
Twinkling Stars in the Sky
White is a wonderful color and it can make
your paper crafting projects delightful!!!


White embellishes paper in a unique way that
no other color can! It can give a foggy, misty
look and it can make things look weathered.
It can also bring a dark background to life!!

To create this Halloween tag, I used a
variety of white products. The Spider Web
was drawn with Ranger's Inkssentials
White Opaque Pen....one of the best on
the market and available at The
Scrapping Cottage! The edges were
inked with a white ink pad. There are many
great brands and varieties available. I also
used some white chalk on the tag to add
some character and charm!
White is a fun,versatile color
that can bring those dark shades to life!

7 comments:

Joani McDonald said...

OMGoodness! I love this tag ~ anything halloween I love!
Thanks for the inspiration Ü
Hugs,
Joani

DonnaMundinger said...

Fabulous Rochelle, great job on the web! Love this tag! xxD

Ruth Ellen said...

Too cute!! My white pen is almost empty so I need to click on over to the Scrapping Cottage and get another one!!

Terry@ a quilting blog said...

What a cute tag!!!! TFS

annb said...

Love your tag! The white is one of my favor items!

Natasha said...

Great tag Rochelle. I have only recently just got one of those white opaque pens anf find its very useful for making the little white dots in the eyes of die cuts.

BellaBug22 said...

What a great tip! I always tend to neglect the white inks! Love your tag!