Monday, June 29, 2009


Looking for a fun accent to add to your cards? Try stitching seed beads on them. It is fun and easy when you use a Sizzix die for your "sewing pattern." For my "Love Birds" card, I used the


Sizzix Bigz die called Flowers and Vines #2. You simply glue the "vine" diecut to the card and


punch holes in it using a paper piercer. Then you have a guide to follow when stitching your beads. How easy is that? :) Be sure to check out all the great Sizzix and Hero Arts products at


5 comments:

Ruth Ellen said...

What a cool idea, Bev!! And you know I LOVE the purple!! :)

Rochelle said...

I love idea of the beads! So great! There are so many ways that you could use this idea! Thanks for sharing Bev! :O)

Nilda Rockenbach said...

I love those .. I have never see them before. Is it fairly easy to do?

Beverly S. said...

It is very easy to do. Make sure you use a needle with the smallest
head you can find so the seed beads
sew on easily. I did the sewing of
the beads last night while I was
watching TV. It was fun!

CreatedbyKay said...

I have lots of seed beads, thanks for the reminder on a ways to use them on my cards!